Rajnesh Kumar joined the firm as a partner in 2011.
“My work as an accountant over the past 13 years across many industry sectors has given me a passion to help businesses achieve positive cashflow and grow in an ever-changing environment. I strongly believe that structured business planning is the best way to minimise tax and help clients to achieve their business goals.
I get most satisfaction from assisting clients to grow and realise their goals by forming a strong business relationship with them. I am not just an accountant who looks after their tax affairs, but always strive to be a valued business partner, helping business owners and teams with clear direction and support every step of the way.”
* Bachelor of Arts (Majoring in Accounting and Financial Management and Economics) –1998 –University of the South Pacific
* Graduate Diploma – 2010 –Institute of Chartered Accountants
Member Of :
Rajnesh is a member of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ), and also is;
* Registered Tax Agent
* Justice of the Peace.
* Chartered Tax Adviser
* SMSF Auditor
* Member IPA
* Fellow – NTAA
Our People :
* Rajnesh Kumar – Director
* Jim Slivarovski – CPA
* Anishma Sharma – Office Manager
* Karishma Pillay – Manager Fiji
* Hitesh Tiwari – Accountant